Osteopathy is indicated :
As a preventive measure
- to prepare a test
For curative purposes
- as a result of trauma
- after fractures, sprains, dislocations, surgical operations
But also in case of
- falls without bone trauma or visible lesions on an X-ray
- various joint pains
- tennis elbow, talalgia, pubalgia, periarthritis, epicondylitis, bursitis, etc.
- shortness of breath on exertion (functional), “side stitch
- cervical pain, back pain, lumbar pain, sciatica, cruralgia, etc.
- headaches, balance problems, dizziness, etc.
- poor recovery between events
- stress, lack of concentration, sleep disorders, etc.